Ten days before the Passover begins, do something in your home to represent each on of the 10 plagues. Here are some examples:
1. Nile waters turning to blood - put red food coloring in the water glasses at the dinner table, in the bathroom sinks, in the dog's water bowl, and anywhere else you can think of.
2. Frogs - use green construction paper to cut out roundish frogs with thin green legs. Bend the legs to make the frogs look as if they are jumping. Put them everywhere, in cereal boxes, in the shower, refrigerator, drawers, etc.
3. Lice - Use a hole punch to make many small white "dots" out of plain white paper. Scotch tape them on your body and leave them on for a few hours. The appearance and irritation will make you think of itching lice.
4. Flies - Use clear scotch tape to tape small "dots" of black construction paper in different areas of the house, the windows, the bathroom mirrors, etc.
5. Disease afflicting the Egyptian livestock - put stuffed animals in different areas of the house, upside down.
6. Boils - Use a hole punch to make many small red dots out of red construction paper (or cut out circles). Cover each other with boils by scotch taping them to your body and leave them on for a few hours. The appearance and irritation will make you think of boils.
7. Hailstorm - Put ice cubes around the outside of your house, the porch areas and on the outside of window sills.
8. Locusts - Use brown construction paper to cut out oval-looking locusts. Put them everywhere as you did the frogs (you'll even think of some new places to surprise your family).
9. Darkness - Tape brown paper bags over all the windows, draw all draperies to keep it dark in the daytime, or don't run on any lights in the evening.
10. Death of firstborn - Put red ribbon on the sides and top of door post of your house to avoid the death plague. When the neighbors ask what the ribbon is for you can witness to them!